I offer Shiatsu acupressure massage to
- children and babies
At present I am unable to offer face-to-face treatments.
- A diagnosis: I direct you to tune into parts of you and you write down / draw what you find, then I use that to plan the next stage
- We do some exercises or meditation, talk about diet or other lifestyle things, whatever arises to address the diagnosis
- Assessment of usefulness of what we just did
- I send you an email with an account of what we have done, so you have a record of it and also have things to practice / remember if you like
- A diagnosis as above by phone or Skype or similar
- Then we break phone contact
- You lie down in a comfy warm place and imagine you are in my/the Shiatsu room and I give you a session from where I am, through the ether, as it were. We Shiatsu practitioners have been doing this for a while and folk find they are benefitting from it
- I send an email as above also detailing exactly what I did and when during the session so you can tell if it coincides with anything you felt and you know what I was up to!
Location of face-to-face Shiatsu: Edinburgh, London and abroad
Costs: One hour £55, half an hour £30, 15 minutes £15. Concessions are available.
For 15 minutes, half hour and one hour sessions
I give Shiatsu for:
- The whole body
- Lying down or seated
I teach these courses:
- Baby Shiatsu for Baby Masseurs
- Seated Shiatsu Certificate Course
- Adults (16+) introductory day for beginners and shorter courses for children
- Supervision of 3 or more people in a group
- Graduate Supervision (one-to-one)
- Student tutorials for 1 or 2 hours
- Baby Shiatsu Workshop (2 hrs)
- Course of 5 baby / child classes (group)
- Advanced and post graduate training on a wide variety of Shiatsu topics
I am happy to give talks, lecture demonstrations, home visits, workplace sessions, media interviews and to attend health fairs.